writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (31 - 40)

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Faltum  
A native of Chicago, I was a Chicago Police Officer from 1970-72 before joining the Navy, where I served as an Air Intelligence Officer with an A-6 Intruder squadron aboard the USS Midway (home ported in Yokosuka, Japan). After my release from active duty in 1976, I worked briefly as an artist...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Julie H Ferguson  
Julie H. Ferguson has been writing successfully since 1971. She has had her work published in local, national, and international magazines, as well as on the web, about subjects as diverse as skiing for the disabled and writing, Canadian submarines and llama trekking. Her first book, Through a Canad...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dan Verton  
Verton is an award-winning journalist (First Place Jesse H. Neal Award, 2003) and a published author of three books. His latest book, The Insider: A True Story, (Llumina Press) will be in bookstores in August, 2005. His other work includes Black Ice: The Invisible Threat of Cyber-Terrorism (M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >