writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (141 - 150)

Suzanne Barber  
Have been writing screenplays for over 20 years, also TV pilots for series, drama and comedy. Have had many magazine articles published, both fiction and non-fiction; formerly wrote a weekly newspaper column. Excellent English and writing ability, also editing. Looking for an active agent to represe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Joss  
I am an intellectual omnivore and write about as much of the world as I can. I'm a Brit freelance, living in California, and have written 20 books, fiction and nonfiction. For examples of my writing that are easy to access, go to the Amazon website and look at my book reviews (>50). They reflect m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Fantina  
Books: \\\'Practical Software Process Improvement.\\\' Published by Artech House in Boston in 2005. \\\'Desertion and the American Soldier: 1776 - 2006.\\\' Published by Algora Publishing in New York, 2006. \\\'Your Customers\\\' Perception of Quality.\\\' Published by Productivity Press in Ma...
writers / published 

3 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert L Lamoreaux  
Native Pennsylvanian, writer, researcher, "accumulator" rather than "collector", practicing lawyer. Old enough to retire, but too poor to do so! Married, dog, two cats. And two children. Trying to start a cooperative publishing venture of otherwise "non-commercial" manuscripts.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Akers  
A retired professional photographer and a decorated Vietnam veteran. Author of three books so far: "One Soldier's Story", "Deceitful Attraction", and "Soldier's Story". All these books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises and most book stores worldwide.....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christina Murphy  
I have been through sickness, abuse, depression. I have experienced excitement commitment, and unwavering love. I write what I know, and I know what I write. sense of humor is intact, spell corrector in place, I am ready! Breaking Free: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YWT68GU
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Page  
Dr James Page is an educationist and researcher. Dr Page holds a PhD in peace education, and is currently Australian co-ordinator for a research project examining social atttitudes to peace and war. Website:[http://www.scu.edu.au/staffdirectory/person_detail.php?person=704]
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >