writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (131 - 140)

Lisa Saunders  
I'm a full-time writer for the State University of New York at Rockland, a member of its Speakers Bureau and the parent representative of the National Congenital CMV Foundation. I am the author of four books: Anything But a Dog! The perfect pet for a girl with congenital CMV; EVER TRUE: A Union Priv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Keith Robar  
Born in 1921 and grew up in southern California during the depression of the 1930's. Served as a B-29 pilot in WW II and as an Academic officer at Lackland AFB in the Korean War. served as a police officer for Port Angeles and as a Deputy Sheriff for Clallam County. Retired from the Seattle Schoo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Noel B Poirier  
A museum educator by profession, I hold a MA degree in Military History and a BA in American History. I have published articles for several history-oriented publications. I am currently on the editorial board of a research publication printed by the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. I would welcome ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Fred Minnick  
Minnick writes for MSN, Investor's Business Daily, Bankrate.com and ELDR magazine, along with several other national publications. He has covered the Iraq War, politics, business and general news for more than 10 years. He has written two memoirs, Camera Boy and Frat Boy . He is also a contributing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Llewellyn  
I am the continuing author of the Frommers Guidebooks to Australia, and a travelogue entitled Riders to the Midnight Sun, about a 2,800 mile cycle trip from south to north through Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States and Russia. It was a best seller in Australia and has been published in the UK. I am...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Michael Spisak  
Michael "hawk" Spisak is a 51 year old mix blood, Norse/First Nations/Hun, who has been on his own since he was 13. Living his life traveling the world he has seen and done what most never will. After 48 States, almost every Indian Reservation and 13 countries he settled down in Tennessee wi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Phillip Thompson  
I'm a Mississippi native and a Marine Corps veteran. My first novel was published in 1999, and my second book, a nonfiction account of the Persian Gulf War, was published in 2001. I'm currently working on a second novel and several short fiction pieces as well as a few poems. I live in Virginia, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Kearns  
David A.Kearns, author of Highjump: The Story of the George 1, is a newspaper reporter with six years experience working in east coast Florida markets. He is a former Peace Corps volunteer and a graduate of Florida Tech. Kearns lives in Palm Bay, Florida with his family Donna, Fiona, Emily, Sean and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >