writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (111 - 120)

John Golan  
I have served as a designer, structures analyst, and engineering manager within the U.S. aerospace industry for the past two decades, working on a variety of civilian and military programs. I have participated in the design, development and support of the jet propulsion systems that power aircraft r...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ian Brown  
Just-turned-forty British male freelance writer and creative writing teacher for the past four years after 15 years living and working overseas, doing a variety of jobs. I've lived in Egypt, Iraq, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo and Cambodia; travelled through many more countries; met peo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Stewart  
I published my first article in 1972 and have now published well over 300 articles, contributed multiple chapters to other's works, and have published 11 books of my own. Son of an English teacher and a newspaper publisher, I have writing in the blood. I'm available for freenlance and contract...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michelle Fitzpatrick  
Michelle Fitzpatrick is the author of Images of America Series: Ozark Missouri; Images of America Series: Nixa Missouri; Emotional Reality, and Poetic Visions (anthology). She is also a printer for writers. She prints chapbooks, business cards, flyers, bookmarks, and more. www.freewebs.com/unique...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Rigoulot  
AOL: Digital City Dallas, film and video critic Filmscouts.com, film critic Dallas Family, feature articles Ft. Worth Weekly, alternative press features, restaurant reviews Where Dallas, travel features Texas Restaurant Association, Food and Service News, features Mother of two, wife of one ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary Stephens  
My first novel, "Epiphany", was published in November 2007 and is available through Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Noble, and other major booksellers. Search using the keyphrase, Epiphany Gary Stephens You write about what you know, and after forty years as an Army air defense artillery officer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Garrison Ricketson  
I am mostly a painter, but am currently stuggleing with trying to write a autobiography, abt me , or looking for a inspired young writer,that would just let me tell my story,,and would do the actual writeing and I would do illustrations....At 50 years old now, I am finaly realizeing my dream ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >