writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (101 - 110)

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stephen Kaufman  
Mr. Kaufman is the celebrated author of Sword in the Boardroom, Self-Revealization Acceptance, The Shogun Scrolls, The Living Tao, The Hanshi of Central Park (Hanshi Warrior Press) Musashi's Book of Five Rings, Sun Tzuís Art of War, (Tuttle) and Zen and the Art of Stickfighting (NTC/Contemporary). H...
writers / published 

11 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Abe F. March  
Abe March has been a self-made business man for the better part of his career. Whether promoting consumer products or doing consultant work across the globe, he took the risks necessary to succeed and weathered many ups and downs in his career. His book describes his experiences as a sales exe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Sharon Sakson  
I am a journalist, writer, and television producer with a special interest in animals, particularly dogs. Master of Fine Arts in Writing degree from the New School for Social Research, 2005. . I was an editor at Dow Jones Newswires, of The Wall Street Journal, Barronís, and other Dow Jone...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara O'Sullivan  
I am a published author for my Elizabethan history book, The King's Quinto: The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) ISBN 1413708285 February 2004, and my novel, Oscar Defoe and the Victorian Workhouse 1834 was released in May 2006 (ISBN 1424138000). My third novel is historical tru...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >