writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (11 - 20)

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wayne Spivak  
General Resume: 7/92 – Present: Freelance Writer, Various Magazines Provide articles to various magazines including The CPA Journal, On The Internet, WindowsNT, The Ensign, Boating Magazine, Economic Times of Long Island and the Navigator’s Newsletter, covering Hardware and Soft...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rick Francona  
Lt Col Rick Francona U.S. Air Force (Retired) Lt Col Francona enlisted in the Air Force in 1970, and served as a Vietnamese linguist until 1973, conducting missions over Vietnam and Laos. After Arabic language training, he served at a variety of locations in the Middle East from 1975 to 1977...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
Ing.P.Eur. N.J. Budd. P.Eng (UK). MSPE. F.I.Diag.E. F.I.A.Q.P. QA/QC Engineer/Consultant. I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked d...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >