writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

317 listings (91 - 100)

Jerry Alatalo  
I was born 1957 in a small town on Lake Superior in Upper Michigan in the United States,engaged in extreme interdisciplinary studies at Northern Michigan University from 1984-88, withdrew from university due to lack of financial resources, worked for a public safety uniform and supply company in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newtonís old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Mc Donald  
I live in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1944. I had an impoverished up-bringing-- one that lacked an education. I broke away from home at the early age of sixteen and never looked back. For some years I traveled in Europe making ends meet by any form of menial labor. In 19...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margie McArthur  
Websites: www.faeryhealing.com www.ladyofthesea.org www.brigidshearth.org Margie McArthur has been a student of metaphysics, mysteries, and magic for over 50 years, and a priestess of the Old Religion for 40 of those years. A lifelong student of the healing arts, she comes from a lo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Penny Parish  
I was born in upstate New York and still reside there. I have had one book published in 1989 called the Weavers of Times which is no longer on the shelves as all rights were sold to me by co-author. It is in the hands of a agent hopefully to be made into a TV movie or special. I am a NYS Criminal...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dannye Williamsen  
Co-author of 5 CD audio book: It's Your Move! Transform Your Dreams from Wishful Thinking to Reality, Nonfiction Author: Metaphysical Minute - Philosophy on the Run, Life Untwisted, The Book of Metanoia, MindSlap!, and The Seasons of My Soul Although my publishing focus has been on leading e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >