writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (81 - 90)

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Fakeer Ishavardas  
Fakeer Ishavardas, after initial schooling at an exclusive boarding public school, ventured into many a youthful adventure; but did not fail to complete his higher education; which, includes an M.B.A, a Th.D (Theology and Divinity), and a PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). However, af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Laurel Johnson  
I have one published book, The Grass Dance, which is non-fiction. It has enjoyed good reviews and less than stellar sales. A second book, The Alley of Wishes, is slated for release by 1stBooks within the next couple months. This second book is fiction and a complete departure from the first in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Judith Lecuyer  
Tink starting writing at the age of 10. Then, she fell into a coma until the age of 40. She woke up when her second child was diagnosed with Autism. The fairy muse that lived inside poked her heart until Tink cried out and put pen to paper. That was five years ago. After many "thanks, but no tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >