writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

317 listings (51 - 60)

Eleyne Austen Sharp  
I have been a professional writer/editor/events promoter since 1980 and the creator of the Write by Color technique. I produced local cable television shows in Marblehead, Massachusetts and later worked for television shows in Washington, D.C. for WETA-TV and the nationally-acclaimed syndicated "Ame...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Sonya Ki Tomlinson  
Namaste ~ I bow to the Light within you. I love painting and writing poetry. My work is a visual and poetic diary of my spiritual journey. From the highest peaks in the Himalayas to many of the sacred ashrams in holy India I have been blessed with the opportunity to journey through that divine land ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joanna Garzilli  
America's Intuition Coach Using the same intuition secrets she teaches, Joanna Garzilli went from a failed relationship, $100,000 debt, and low self esteem to happily married, earning an income of $1,000.00+ per hour and living her life purpose as a TV personality, author and motivational speak...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joan DeMarle-Oberlin  
I am a special education teacher by career and a writer by chance. My profound love for education, family and God all drew together as the inspiration for my first book, Soul Language Recognizing the Voice in My Heart. I have a Master's Degree from the University of Connecticut and over twenty years...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >