writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (41 - 50)

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stacey T Pollock  
Having spent 10 years personally studying subjects relating to life and development, Stacey is now ready to present to the world her own personal perception of creation and the reason why it exists. She has spent many years researching topics surrounding the organisation of the material world and c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Parmiter  
I'm what you might call "a late bloomer" when it comes to my writing career. Two years ago I was a chick who made my living organizing homes. That is until one dreary Sunday afternoon when, with nothing else to do, I sat down and wrote a screenplay. Less than a month later, casting had begun and ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Peter Borys, Jr.  
Peter N. Borys, Jr. is an author and communicator of transforming to a heart-based consciousness. He is developing a new vision for living from a transcendent consciousness in the everyday life of relationships, intention, creativity, and work in the world. Peter writes about mystical transformati...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peter Shafton  
Born in India in 1941 of European parentage, I am the eldest of 11 children. Right from my very early childhood, the night sky was always 'home' to me. I loved the starry sky so much that while only 6 years old, I pinched my grandmother's bi-focals, and built my first crude telescope. When asked ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >