writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (201 - 210)

Yana L. Freeman  
Yana L. Freeman is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist in practice since 1995, and an Ordained Minister. She recently started her own Publishing company with a friend to publish their own books and later to help others publish related topics in the above interest fields. My book From Sister To Si...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Winkler  
Lawrence Winkler is an ancient physician, traveler, and natural philosopher. His molecules are morphing from medicine to manuscript. From compassion to passion, to view and document the world around him, in all its beauty and complexity. He lives on Vancouver Island with Robyn, tending ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Net-Hetep Ta'Nesert  
I have written, arranged and produced my first spoken word/poetry cd entitled, "Sex and Race" which is dedicated to the Jamaican Historian J.A. Rogers who dedicated fifty years of his life to intensively studying and publishing historical data that deals with inter-racial mixing (he was the product ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deanna Anderson  
Married and the mom of two daughters, Deanna spends her days between working full- time with the disabilities board of her county, her family and writing. She lives in South Carolina for the moment but grew up in Wisconsin and lived for twelve years in New Mexico. She feels that the different...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Raleigh Chiwuta  
I am a natural philosopher I would argue. The urge to write intrinsic and spurred on by trying and invasive emotions. Free spirited and open minded, I have been intrigued by the fundamental existential questions since as far as I can remember. My book is an answer to that, titled The Dichotic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Richard Schooping  
Richard Schooping has transcended AIDS. He now shares a way to be, beyond all suffering. He is a "Certified Holistic Health Consultant" practicing in the Detroit, Metro area. He has been married for 13 years. He was born in Florida and has been in many professional musical groups. Richard is cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D.E.Z. Butler  
Love writing about all that I have experienced. Some of it great and as with most people, some things not so great. Currently writing a series of books about telepathy. How to do it in easy to read and understand terms for the first book. Then, as the series goes on the books become more difficul...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George R. Yool  
Raised as a Zen Buddhist, George is diverse, humble, and driven. A former academic dean, George retired from academia in 2007. George has written over twenty books and screenplays. His textbooks and non-fiction cover all the interests listed above. George likes to write intense poetry and fiction ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >