writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (191 - 200)

June Lundgren  
I have been writing for over 18 years.I am a Psychic medium, spiritual healer and a nurse.I live on a farm in Oregon city with my husband and son. I have written an e-book entitled: Angels,Ghosts and Spirit Guides: Connect, Empower and Protect Yourself. You will find it for down load at http://www.a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brooke Jennings  
As a native New Yorker, I have always had a hunger for writing. Recently my manuscript was picked up by Tate Publishing. Living In A Place Called Beautiful is based on a true story about Michael, a young man born with cerebral palsy and a victim of the healthcare system. Born in 1995,Micheal drowned...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tracy/Charlotte M Jones/Jaudon  
Tracy Jones is a 48 year old author and Alternative medicine healer, and Angel card reader. She has 3 books available on Amazon kindle and has had countless poems published throughout her life. She likes to write about anything that catches her fancy, from fiction, to romance to working wit...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Babak Davodian  
From a young age, Babak Davodian has been a passionate thinker and musician. He started writing aphorisms at the age of 17 and from then on, he realized he saw reality a bit differently; from another perspective. His writings cover out-of-the-box thoughts about life, death, atheism, existence in gen...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Betsy Balega  
Originally from Pa., I now call Toronto, Canada, home. My first book, Being Mystic, launched in July 2011. I am also a Talk Radio host. My show is called Tuning in with Betsy. I interview celebrities, authors, producers/directors, healers, drs., psychologists and so many more interesting guests...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Jill Lowy  
I was born and raised near Chicago, Ill. While pursuing my Master's Degree in Psychology at IIT, I became very involved with yoga and mystical studies at Lotus Temple. I had many spiritual and supernatural experiences which led to writing my two books: Yoga and the Art of Astral Projection and To Ji...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >