writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

319 listings (181 - 190)

Nicole Kobrowski  
Technical Writing: Write training (elearning, blended and traditional) for a variety of software and manufacturing companies. Paranormal writing: Owner of Unseenpress.com, Inc., Indiana's only paranormal book publisher. Historical Writing: Indiana History. Article to be published in Traces mag...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Fred Volz  
40 year old go-getter,soon to be re-married, divorced father of three children, one autistic.A former "prophet" in the Pentecostal Church, Fred writes articles for Seventh-day Adventist magazine "Our Firm Foundation". Recently finished first book "Strange Fire:Confessions of a False Prophet"( due ou...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gregory Kirk  
An accomplished author, educator, life-coach and philosopher, Gregory Kirk is passionate about helping people overcome negativity and tap into their inner peace. His remarkable journey out of suicidal depression and self-sabotage has given him a unique insight into the nature of our suffering, and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Babinsky  
Joseph attended the University of Buffalo where he studied engineering; he eventually graduated from Monmouth College in Illinois and later attended Union Theological Seminary in New York City. Joseph also served in the U.S. Army 1955-57. Joseph pastored in the Presbyterian Church for seven years be...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Franklyn James  
My writings pulled from my Pastoral work, lectures in Grief Counseling, Bible Studies and Guidance & Counselling. I integrated my Theology, Counselling and Educational interest, experience and skills for development learners holistically. An advocate of problem-solving and self-directed learni...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sherry Russell  
Sherry has had a unique and varied career. She has worked in television and owned her own businesses. She has been an accomplished public speaker for over thrity years. Sherry became interested in the process of grief when losing many members of her own family. Her book is based on her own...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Jake Goldsmith  
Jake Goldsmith is a philosophical writer and author of the semi-autobiographical philosophical journal 'Plagiarised Thoughts'. Jake started writing Plagiarised Thoughts in the form of notes in 2011 while an inpatient in hospital due to various medical needs. Those surroundings stimulated "philoso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >