writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (171 - 180)

Mensimah Shabazz  
Mensimah Shabazz is the Director of Admissions at Middlesex Community College in CT. She has a Master's Degree in Transpersonal Studies from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, CA. She is currently enrolled in a doctoral program at the California Institute of Integral Studies in Philosophy an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Blanca Greenberg  
A self-established Internet writer, Blanca began her writing career on the WWW writing for numerous informational portals. Today, Blanca is actively promoting two releases: her first paper release, "Find Your Spirituality-God Will Lead The Way," published by http://trinepublications.com, and her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Denice Jones  
Wife and Mother of two boys. Oldest son in the United States Marines. Youngest son builds and rebuilds computers. Both with special abilities. Looking for an agent to help with hopes of a movie deal in future. Currently working on a few more books. Semi Finalist in poem contest. Author of "The Other...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

27 works listed

LariAnn Garner  
LariAnn, a seeker of knowledge and Truth about Self, Existence, the nature of Reality, and All That Is for over 30 years, was inspired in September 2003 to begin integrating the results of this searching into the work entitled, "Fractalic Awakening". She has had many years experience in out-of-body ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Fran Lenzo  
I'm currently working on two books. The first is "Halo My Dear Angel," which is about my experience with breast cancer and an angel who appears to me afterward. Many people have been "touched" by Angel John in beautiful ways and have learned, through him, how to connect with their own angels. The fi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >