writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

318 listings (161 - 170)

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandee Waybill  
Born in England in 1966, I emigrated to Australia in 1988. I had 7 poems published in UK/US anthologies before 2005, and began to write part-time in Jan of 2005. I self-published 3 books, prior to starting my own small alt/indie publishing & cover designing business last month, additionally relea...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric Vance Walton  
Eric Vance Walton is 41 years old and has been writing professionally for 20 years. Dogged pursuit of his passion has acheived him much success. He has been featured on CBS along with Juan T. Parker, good friend and illustrator of his children's books. He has freelanced for scores of newspapers and...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Paulette Kouffman Sherman  
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, owner of My Dating School (www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books, a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She’s been an expert on television like the CBS Early ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shawn Mcdowell  
As a Life Coach and Motivational Speaker, Shawn embraces each client with the intention to enlighten and astound them with creative solutions to bring about success. Shawn McDowell was born in the city of Mansfield, Ohio. Upon graduating from North Central State College in 1981, he began his care...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roy Hill  
Roy L. Hill obtained his bachelor’s degree in psychology at the University of Arizona and his doctorate degree in clinical psychology at Nova Southeastern University. He has worked as a psychologist in corrections, both as a clinician and supervisor, for over 19 years. Following several life...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Susan James  
Susan James Personal Development with a Twist, Stirred but not Shaken. SJ Consulting: http://susanjames.org/consult.htm (Mini $95 / Mega $190/ Monthly Retainer: $1900.) Author of The Award Winning Manifesting 101 & Beyond, Manifesting 102 & Beyond, Manifest Warp Speed, Manifesting Methods for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sally Adams  
As a single mother of three I have a mission to open people's minds to the joys of single parenting. I lead workshops on managing time around your priorities, the healthy divorce and the multi-home family. My work is imbued with a sense of humor and fun and, of course, passion. My first book, "From ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >