writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

319 listings (151 - 160)

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

C.C. Brondwin  
I have been writing professionally all my life. Formerly an award winning broadcast and print journalist and radio host for CBC radio, Canada. Also served as a senior university executive at two universities, one a women´s institution. Returned to my Celtic roots to research and write Celtic histori...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Francis Jozwik  
Francis Jozwik received a Ph.D. in Plant Science and began his career lecturing in plant physiology with the University of Wisconsin System. He was later appointed Arid Lands Research Scientist with The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization of Australia. In addition to his sci...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Claudia Finkle  
Although I am primarily a writer of fiction; I have been fortunate enough to lend my writing voice to three volumes of work compiled by 40+ authors, and I am pleased to say the works are selling quite well! You can check out this work at: http://www.theuniversalseduction.com BEASTS; a novel of an...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephen Kaufman  
Mr. Kaufman is the celebrated author of Sword in the Boardroom, Self-Revealization Acceptance, The Shogun Scrolls, The Living Tao, The Hanshi of Central Park (Hanshi Warrior Press) Musashi's Book of Five Rings, Sun Tzu’s Art of War, (Tuttle) and Zen and the Art of Stickfighting (NTC/Contemporary). H...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >