writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

320 listings (141 - 150)

Cassy Stone  
I have been an avid reader and writer since I first learned to read and write. Growing up as an only child, I wrote stories to escape my "dull" life. My stories were my siblings. I am currently attending college, pursuing a general studies associates degree, with a journalism slant. I am due to ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

CD Moulton  
Born Lakeland, FL, in 1938, lived in Florida until 1967, tho I travelled over much of the world at the time, staying only in Tegucigalpa and Catacamas, Honduras, for any length of time. Was in the early "Orchid Wars", but more as an observer. Moved to San Francisco in 1967 to work for a major orchid...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kyra Mesich  
Author of 'The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide,' an alternative health title about the relationship between emotional sensitivity and psychic sensitivity (particularly empathic ability) and 'Modern Meditation:Going Within' a fun yet highly effective body-focused method of meditation. Kyra Mesic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Stapleton  
Business person in Calgary for 25 years, diamond exploration geologist, prospected Peace River Country for 10 years. Interest in business philosophy and the politics of investing in the Caribbean and Central America as a way of aiding Third World countries to develop infrastructure that will lead to...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Jenny Ashford  
Jenny Ashford is a horror writer, graphic designer, and barfly. Her books include three novels, Red Menace, Bellwether, and The Five Poisons; two short story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies; a graphic novel, The Tenebrist; and a paranormal nonfiction book called The...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >