writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Metaphysical Writers

319 listings (121 - 130)

Loretta DiLeo  
Loretta DiLeo has been a practicing body/energetic therapist for thirty-five years. Her background consists of twenty-five years of work and study with her mentor, Dr. Richard M. Jasper, D.C. There she participated in five-year collaboration of alternative physicians, directed and administered by ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lee Prosser  
Lee Prosser was born in Springfield, Missouri on December 31, 1944 at 7:04pm. He has degrees in sociology, English, social science, and a Ph.D. in Ancient Religions. A prolific writer, he has been writing for publication since 1963. He is also an artist and composer, and has lived in different parts...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Arvind Kumar  
Born Jan 1930 MA in English Literature First Editor Sarvottam Reader's Digest (Hindi edition of the Reader's Digest, published from new Delhi), Madhuri (Hindi film fortnightly from the Times of India, Mumbai). Assistant editor Caravan (English fortnightly magazine), Sarita and Mukta (Hind...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Dorothy Thompson  
Dorothy Thompson is the editor/contributing author of Romancing the Soul (Zumaya Publications 2004) and a syndicated relationship columnist. She is also the author of the e-books, How to Find and Keep Your Soul Mate and 101 Things You Never Knew About Soul Mates. Dorothy coaches singles and coup...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Laura Britton  
I have been a writer since I was nine years old, when I read _Little Women_. Fashioning myself after Jo March, I immediately began writing novels and short stories in discarded spiral notebooks. The years have brought many changes in my personal interests, and I acquired a degree in English Educa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lee Johnson  
I remember the first book I wrote, or should I say, attempted to write, was in my much younger years of about 6 years old. It was a cat and a mouse, much like Tom and Jerry really. Of course the imagination of a child so young can be incredible, so although I may not have written something that anyo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >