writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Marine Subjects Writers

78 listings (41 - 50)

Adrienne Mason  
Adrienne Mason is a full time freelance writer and editor living on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. She specializes in science and nature topics with particular expertise in the marine environment. Adrienne also writes travel pieces and travels whenever possible with her young children. ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Maxfield  
Thirty something with a passion for fun and passing on experiences. My work as a water engineer in the UK and abroad has involved a lot of writing, from technical reports, papers, presentations, manuals to marketing literature. This experience has given me the assistance to kick start my preferred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roxanne Willems Snopek  
Author of "Targets of Affection" a Shelby James veterinary mystery, published by Cormorant Books, 2006 Author of the following Amazing Stories books, all published by Altitude Publishing: "More Great Dog Stories" 2007 "More Great Cat Stories" 2006 "Inspiring Animal Tales" 2006 "Dangerou...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Carolyn M Johnson  
I am an independent librarian, published educational author and writer of published articles about nature for a general audience, plus articles for families and librarians, poems and book reviews. I also write and have written manuscripts of novels for middle grade readers, beginning readers, early ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Kearns  
David A.Kearns, author of Highjump: The Story of the George 1, is a newspaper reporter with six years experience working in east coast Florida markets. He is a former Peace Corps volunteer and a graduate of Florida Tech. Kearns lives in Palm Bay, Florida with his family Donna, Fiona, Emily, Sean and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Madelene Allen  
McMaster University, Member Canadian Writers' Union Published books: Reunion, Search for My Birth Family http://www.ouareau.com/inverc Wake of the Invercauld Nominated by McGill-Queens University Press for Governor General's Award for non-fiction, 1997 http://www.ouareau.com/inverc
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. I continue to serve in the Reserves and have recently returned from an overseas deployment.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >