writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Marine Subjects Writers

78 listings (31 - 40)

Alan Sorum  
I am highly involved in the promotion of boating safety and marine environmental protection. Currently I am Director of Ports and Harbors for the City of Valdez, Alaska operating facilities that accommodate hundreds of recreational, commercial and cargo vessels each year. Some of my relevant qual...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jim Harris  
I grew up in West Texas, and I live there now -- but spent about twenty years in between, roaming the planet. Although I'm a zoologist/wildlife biologist by education, I've managed to make a living as a soldier, sailor, professional hunter, horse trainer, diver, prospector, rodeo cowboy, trapper... ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maxine Carpenter  
After a few years of writing a prize-winning opinion column and numerous magazine articles, mostly on wildlife and the environment,I was suddenly stricken with that well-known malady of writers: the overpowering urge to write the Great Canadian Novel. A sojourn at Dorland Mountain Arts Colony brou...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Molin  
I am a freelance writer and a photographer and my specialty is sailing. My narrative stories have been published in magazines such as Living Aboard, 48 North, Boat Works, Latitudes & Attitudes and others. I have been sailing for about 25 years and cruising for the last ten. I am now cruising in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

SC Heal  
Age 77, born in England, resident of Canada for 51 years. Married twice, two adult children. I am now happy to reside alone in Vancouver. Career in shipping, marine insurance and real estate. will have published 11 books in the marine field by April this year, under name S.C. Heal. Have written...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jenna Robbins  
Although I enjoy fiction and screenwriting, the majority of my professional writing experience has been travel and lifestyle, mainly for America Online, where I wrote more than 200 pieces on restaurants, concerts and events. My articles have appeared on ForbesTraveler.com and in the Seattle Post-Int...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >