writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Marine Subjects Writers

78 listings (21 - 30)

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lawrence Paterson  
Born in Matamata, New Zealand, at an early age I became an avid scuba diver and developed a deep interest in the Kriegsmarine. Combining the two in 1998 I moved to France to live close to the Brest U-Boat bunkers where I also became the President of the Brittany Marine Research Society dedicated to ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Bruce Park, Jr.  
There are not many experiences like the first step are there? This is my initial attempt at self-promoting my writing. I have a day job, but with my time I write articles and fiction. I have been published minimally (like once) to date, but am on track to break through that door again shortly. Given...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Collin Piprell  
Collin Piprell is a Canadian writer and editor based in Bangkok. Editorial director at Artasia Press (Bangok, Phuket, and Bali), he also considers freelance assignments. He has also lived in England, where he did graduate work at Oxford, and in Kuwait, where he learned to sail, waterski, and mak...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Barbara Spring  
Sophia's Lost and Found: Poems of Above and Below is available from Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and the publisher. This book is about the natural world, the nature of people and unseen worlds. Visit my website: www.freewebs.com/barbaraspring The Wilderness Within is a book of poems was released...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >