writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Marine Subjects Writers

78 listings (11 - 20)

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sarah Boysen  
Primatologist Dr. Sarah Boysen has studied chimpanzee cognition and behavior for 35 years, including establishing a primate cognition project during which she raised a ragtag group of chimpanzees with love and laughter for 23 years. Her cognition research project, established at The Ohio State Univ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michelle Gilders  
I have been writing professionally since the early 1990s and have written several non-fiction books and contributed to several anthologies on environmental subjects. My main interests are environmental subjects and the human impact on the environment. I am the author of Reflections of a Whale-Wa...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Christopher Chambers  
Christopher began his career as an electronics engineer and also qualified as a Technical Author before becoming employed in the security field. He then formed his own consultancy company and in 1970, became the Editorial Director of a trade publishing house. During this period, he al...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Dirsa  
Author Tom Dirsa grew up on the tip of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. He graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor in Social Science. Then moved to Alberta, Canada for two years, which became a lifetime. After a successful career as a teacher, basketball coach, and a school administrat...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >