writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

183 listings (81 - 90)

Robert Rose-Coutré  
I was born near Chicago, and grew up in Clearwater, Florida. I also lived a few years in Wisconsin. In 2003 I moved to the Philadelphia area where I still live today. Jobs: I started out as a legal code editor in 1986 and I’ve been delivering content ever since. I developed other skills along ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

International Bleu  
I am a published writer with the following writing credits: Author: (three articles purchased by Associated Content; http://www.associatedcontent.com/internationalbleu): 1) "THE GREATEST PUPPETEER: WILLIE LYNCH AND HIS LETTERS" 2) "WHY ARE THERE MORE PRISON IN ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Blanca Greenberg  
A self-established Internet writer, Blanca began her writing career on the WWW writing for numerous informational portals. Today, Blanca is actively promoting two releases: her first paper release, "Find Your Spirituality-God Will Lead The Way," published by http://trinepublications.com, and her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Ambarish Singh Roy  
I am a Economics & English Literature Major from University of London. I then went on to complete my Software Development Engineering & Networking Engineering. I have an active interest in English Literature and attend Literary workshops. I attended a poetry workshop of the English poetess Vicki ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jackie Corley  
Jackie Corley was born in 1982.She developed Word Riot, a monthly online literary magazine dedicated to the forceful voices of up-and-coming writers and poets, in March 2002 with the help of Paula Anderson. Word Riot Press, an independent publishing press, evolved out of the magazine in January 2...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >