writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

183 listings (61 - 70)

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Karen R. Amber Terrell  
Author, screenwriter, and musician. Husband has a PhD in Classics and often consults on historical projects. Author of bi-monthly review column in NEXUS MAGAZINE Other published and produced works: - SURPRISED BY GRACE; a journey beyond personal enlightenment, in paperback and audio b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Craig Murray  
5 Short Stories Ama, Da and Me God I Wish It Would Rain The Play A New Disease The Room ------------------------------ ------------------------------ 1 Essay Pieces Writer's Cramp ------------------------------ ------------------------------ 45 Prose and poems The Banner ...
writers / published 

50 works listed

David Michael Wharton  
David Michael Wharton is a freelance writer from Texas. He grew up in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and claims that his grandparents once did a walk-on in an episode of DALLAS. While this doesn't rank David very high as far as claims to fame go, it does make Six Degrees of Kevin Bac...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >