writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

182 listings (51 - 60)

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michael Meanwell  
Michael Meanwell is an experienced journalist, editor and commercial writer, and has authored several business books and novels. He has published two business books for writers: The Enterprising Writer (Hardie Grant, Australia, 2003) and The Wealthy Writer (Writers Digest Books, USA, 20...
writers / published 

3 works listed

W.T. Pfefferle  
W.T. Pfefferle is the author of four books, most recently The Meager Life and Modest Times of Pop Thorndale, the 2006 NFSPS Stevens Poetry Manuscript Contest winner. It's available at Amazon as well as at: http://wtp62.com/thorndale.htm. Poets on Place, an interview anthology / travel memoir that...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nancy Marie Brown  
Nancy Marie Brown is the author of five books of nonfiction for general readers: --Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths (Palgrave Macmillan 2012) --The Abacus and the Cross: The Story of the Pope Who Brought the Light of Science to the Dark Ages (Basic Books 2010) ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >