writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

183 listings (41 - 50)

Adelle Bradford  
Life-time writer, in love with words. Poetry published in a university magazine, a couple of children's stories published in children's magazines, plus articles for Humane Society Magazines, in-house articles for business management training, and factual information pamphlets for veterinarians. Some...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >