writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

183 listings (21 - 30)

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Margaret A Harrell  
Most recently, Margaret A. Harrell has authored the "Keep This Quiet!" memoir series, beginning with "Keep This Quiet! My Relationship with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, and Jan Mensaert." The sequels are "Keep THIS Quiet! Too: More Adventures with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, Jan Mens...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Satish Gupta  
Dr. Satish Gupta(b.1969 in Varanasi, India) got the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in English in 1993 from University of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi. Apart from his books Dr. Gupta has published articles, research papers in the area of literay theory, poetry, fiction, Indian English l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Shona Charlton  
For ten years I was lost in the wilderness of the media world, making countless films and TV programmes and creating designs to laud the deeds of others. But all this while, I was also writing - scripts, screenplays, promos, poems. And - in fits and starts - my two novels. Now, I am somewh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arthur Plotnik  
A writer on varied topics, but mostly on writing, I have what they call a "distinguished" background in editing and publishing. Two of my books have been featured selections of the Book of the Month Club: The Elements of Editing (Macmillan/Longman), a standard reference through more than twenty prin...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundationís Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >