writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

182 listings (111 - 120)

Wells Draughon  
I've been writing fiction and nonfiction most of my life and now write full-time. My books "Advanced Writing: Fiction and Film" and "A Book Worth Reading" should be of special interest to writers.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thomas Larson  
Thomas Larson, a contributing writer for the San Diego Reader since 1999, is the author of The Memoir and the Memoirist: Reading and Writing Personal Narrative, Swallow Press, 2007.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Geoffrey Fox  
Born in Chicago, worked for years in Latin America (Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Peru, with many shorter visits to other countries). Website: geoffreyfox.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

MG Hardie  
MG Hardie is the outspoken author, commentator and activist. Winner of Afr-Am Urban/Street Title of the Year Winner of a Reader View's Literary Award in Humor
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gray Kochhar-Lindgren  
I write in multiple and mixed genres, hoping to create a space in language for recognition, exploration, and metamorphosis.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bob Lane  
Colorado farm boy, former US Marine, gas station attendant, computer literate, retired philosophy teacher.
writers / published 

5 works listed

William Cross, FSA Scot  
A writer and researcher with long experience of using Archives in the UK and elsewhere.
writers / published 

9 works listed

Stanley Wiater  
Please see my official web site at: www.stanleywiater.com for further information.
writers / published 

12 works listed

Mar�a [Mary] Calvi�o  
"Crculo de sombra", Ediciones del Tarco, Crdoba: 1993. [Unavailable]
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >