writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

182 listings (101 - 110)

Neal Storrs  
I've been publishing and editing the literary quarterly, OASIS, since 1992. Strictly print, no online representation. I'm looking for stories, poems and essays of literary distinction. In the last few years they've been few and far between. Maybe I'm getting jaded. Plenty of submissions--few that gi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Stephanie Harris  
Winner of, "Hollywood Screenplay Contest for 2011", for the family film category. "The Wonders of Monkey Mac!" "Do you know a monkey with an apartment?" This is what the book is about. You can purchase it now, at your online stores; Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Safari, etc... It would be a great ada...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Michael Spisak  
Michael "hawk" Spisak is a 51 year old mix blood, Norse/First Nations/Hun, who has been on his own since he was 13. Living his life traveling the world he has seen and done what most never will. After 48 States, almost every Indian Reservation and 13 countries he settled down in Tennessee wi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kevin Bushell  
Kevin Bushell grew up in Southern Ontario and now lives in Pointe-Claire, Quebec. He received a B.A. Hon. from The University of Western Ontario (1990) and an M.A. from Concordia University (1994). He teaches English at Vanier College in Saint-Laurent, and has published criticism and poetr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Abraham Bweupe  
Born 10 October 1978. I have an accounting background but currently working in the Mining Industry in Sales & Marketing. I did publish a few papers before finally publishing my book titled "Re-writing my Life"
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joel Walsh  
Staff writer for trade titles published by Barnes & Noble and St. Martin's Press. Graduate of Harvard College (BA cum laude, Sociology--similar to Marketing, which a pure academic university does not offer).
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >