writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Literary Criticism Writers

183 listings (11 - 20)

Alice Wood  
After having obtained a Master in Foreign Languages and Literature (full marks and commendation) in 1976, Alice Wood moves to Padua where she teaches French Language and Literature in colleges. At the same time she continues her studies at the Paduan university obtaining first a Diploma of Speciali...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Allan Holender  
My life is a tapestry of work from my early days in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada, as a teeenage volunteer with youth organizations to the more sophisticated world of academia, working in Universities. Add to that a broadcasting passion and a flair for being a serial entrepreneur. My writing surfaced as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr Robert R  Brown F.A.C.M.T.  
Rev. Dr Robert R Brown F.A.C.M.T. was born September 10, 1963 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After a month, his family moved to Empire Nevada where they lived for about 4 years then they moved to a small sized city in south Texas, population approximately 70,000 where he grew up with his sister m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >