writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (91 - 100)

Jane Christophersen  
Services Offered: * Business Writing (magazine articles, press releases) * Copy and Developmental Editing * Proofreading (AP style) * Project Management * Communication Planning Subjects Covered Include: * Patient Education (stroke prevention; breast cancer consultation; reflux surgery; car...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Brian Sapp  
I’m a Mortgage Consultant located in Southern California with over 20 years of lending experience. My previous background as an Area Sales Manager for Wells Fargo, and underwriting positions with Household Bank and California Coast Credit Union provide me with a wealth of industry knowledge to hel...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mike Cornell  
Lived for forty years ... I smoke. drink, laugh, live ...done time for robbing banks and wrote poetry for the women I've loved ...how can any writer write if they haven't lived life ... I fought for my country ...gave my heart to those I've loved ...and poured my soul onto pages of white ... but thi...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Brooke Jennings  
As a native New Yorker, I have always had a hunger for writing. Recently my manuscript was picked up by Tate Publishing. Living In A Place Called Beautiful is based on a true story about Michael, a young man born with cerebral palsy and a victim of the healthcare system. Born in 1995,Micheal drowned...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & Español. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Mark A Cooper  
'A Movement in Time with Breitling & Rolex an Unauthorized History'. It sold just over 2000 to date (01/29/08) It was published July 2007 'Moving to the United States of America & Immigration'. Published February 2008. Is the Best Selling Book in the UK on Immigration and Visa application. It h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >