writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (81 - 90)

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Olalor  
Graduated Mount Ida College, Newton Center, 1992. BLS, in history and psychology. Recipient of Award in Scholarship and Who's Who Among Students in American Universties and Colleges. Life time student of compartive religion and history. Designed and implemented courses in science, religion, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara O'Sullivan  
I am a published author for my Elizabethan history book, The King's Quinto: The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) ISBN 1413708285 February 2004, and my novel, Oscar Defoe and the Victorian Workhouse 1834 was released in May 2006 (ISBN 1424138000). My third novel is historical tru...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Steven W. Easley  
Formerly a Marine Sergeant and top-notch Pinkerton detective, Easley began writing professionally in 1981. A junior in high school, he joined the staff of the Chester County Independent a weekly newspaper published in Henderson, Tennessee. Easley worked primarily as a reporter and photographer co...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alvin Lipschitz  
despite the name, and pen names given, im a girl. a strange girl, but nevertheless...he had it coming... WARNING: reading this may cause moral opinion, free speech, and lack of conformity. if, in the case, you happen to experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, seizures, or death, know that it h...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >