writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (71 - 80)

Voyle Glover  
Got my start in writing back in the 70's when I had my first short story (novelette, actually) published. It was a western fiction story. I was stunned to find myself on the front cover of the premier issue of Far West right under the Dean of Western Fiction, Louis L'Amour. Since then, I've conti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carlene Rae Dater  
I began my writing career as a journalist writing hard news, feature articles and humorous essays. I have sold short stories to magazines in the horror, confession, religious and humor markets. I have published three humorous mysteries, a romance, a romantic suspense novel, a straight mystery, a pa...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jack Random  
I am the author of Ghost Dance Insurrection, a political novel concerning the overthrow of the economic controllers of world government. I have published stories in AIM Magazine, Lynx Eye and Mobius. I have also authored a number of plays, the most recent concerning 9-11: Scenarios or (unspeakab...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Donzella Michele Malone  
Biography Donzella Michele Malone is the author of a compelling true story drama entitled: Remembering Margo: A Triumphant Life, A Tragic Death and Life's Greatest Deception. Professionally, Donzella is a clinical counselor and adjunct university professor; holding undergraduate degrees in both c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Catherine  Bryan Ibarra   
Hundreds of State of California homeowners struggling with predatory lending and foreclosure issues are familiar with my extensive work as a public service foreclosure activist. In 2007- I created and founded Kokopelli Community Workshop Corporation; an organization with a corporate mandate to assis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Khondakar Mowla  
My latest book, Book titled the Judgment against Imperialism, Fascism and Racism against Caliphate and Islam in 2 volumes of around 1500 pages are available live in following site: http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/ItemDetail~bookid~44552.aspx http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/ItemDet...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >