writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (61 - 70)

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Burrett  
Born in London in 1947 and educated at the University of Kent and the Inns of Court School of Law. Called to the Bar in 1979 and appeared in over 1000 cases both in England and New Zealand. This former well known and controversial Barrister John Burrett and his nephew were arrested in a blaze of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Craig Paterson  
Contemporary philosopher with a special interest in bioethics. Educated at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland; University of Edinburgh, Scotland; University of York, England; Saint Louis University, USA. He has previously held teaching appointments at Saint Louis University, USA and Provi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brooks W. Wilson  
I was born in 1929. I have lived a large part of this nations history. I have an AA degree in Police Science, BA in economics and an MPA. I am a retired police officer - 13 years on the Anaheim (California) Police Department and 13 years with the California Commission on Peace Officer Standa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >