writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (51 - 60)

Christian Cipollini  
A father, a pet lover, and a collector of rare original mob history photographs...He is a graduate of Seton Hill University and is most currently the author of Diary of a Motor City Hit Man: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story, "Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend," and the forthcomi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary Webster  
After becoming disabled and unable to work in the early 1990s, I spent my time "translating" the Federalist Papers into modern English, using the skills I learned when I studied to become an American Sign Language interpreter. My new edition of The Federalist Papers was published in 1999. (Prior t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carole Bruno  
I am a professional writer and published author with 35 years' experience. I am a paralegal with 34 years’ ‎experience and now am a Virtual Assistant (freelance) on the Internet. I have published four paralegal ‎textbooks with top publishers, 100+ articles, public relations materials. I ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Teresa Cooper  
I am looking to publish my next book shortly or perhaps try self publishing. This will be the second part to Pin Down/Trust No One. Please read the reviews (22) on amazon uk and amazon.com (1) I do not have an agent nor wish to be contacted by agents. I have also written an adult style boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sally L Benjamin  
I write to communicate complex scientific and legal information in ways that reach beyond professional or expert audiences. I began writing professionally at seventeen. My first paid articles were a series of species profiles for the Pennsylvania Fish Commission's Office of Information and Ed...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mike Rothmiller  
New York Times Bestselling Author and award winning screen writer. Starting as an intern for a major documentary television producer, Mike eventually became an executive producer and host. During the subsequent years, he served as a television news producer and reporter, president of a televisio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Binoy Gupta  
I HAVE RECENTLY RETIRED AS A VERY SENIOR GOVERNNENT OF INDIA OFFICER. I HOLD A NUMBER OF QUALIFICATIONS - SIX P.G. DIPLOMAS IN VARIOUS FIELDS AND A Ph.D. IN LAW. I HAVE WRITTEN A LARGE NUMBER OF ARTICLES ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS. THESE HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN MOST POPULAR MAGAZINES OF INDIA. I...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >