writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (21 - 30)

Shannon Adamcik  
The United States is the only country in the world that will charge a juvenile as an adult and sentence them to life without parole. As the mother of one such child, I know exactly what happens when a juvenile is placed in adult court where they cannot defend themselves. They are immediately c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >