writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (121 - 130)

Valerie Atkinson Brown  
I love to research and write. I've been writing professionally since 1993. It would be nice to network with fellow writers! Contact me at: valerie198@yahoo.com The ID for this account has the old address (which is no longer valid: valerie199_3@yahoo.com)
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tommie L. White  
Born in the outskirts of Arkansas ; after graduating High School I joined the Navy and traveled the world writing and performing music! Current book titled "Paint Me A Boy"! Google Tommie Lee White or Tee Love's Productions to find info on my works, thanks.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Heitmeyer  
I was born in Phoenix, Arizona. I served in the United States Marine Corps and the Army National Guard (Military Police). I worked as a deputy Sheriff from 1980 to 2001. I am now retired and reside in Del City, Oklahoma with my wife.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kelly Sons  
Ive wanted to write as soon as I could read. I am a constant journaler and manic scribbler. I write anywhere and everywhere the motivation hits me. I have an Associates Degree and have published a few short stories.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Beren  
Formerly Publisher of Sierra Club Books, Publisher of VIA Books and V.P. of Publishing for the Palace Press Publishing Group, Peter Beren is the author of 7 books and is a Literary Agent and Publishing Consultant.
writers / published 

3 works listed

LAfrique LAfrique  
I am Self-Taught Electronic Engineering Technologist, Amateur Scientist, Naturalist and a born Thinker born to Joseph Mukwange, Nchugong Pauline Mukwange and Tchewam Julie Mukwange.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Peter OLalor  
Presently teaching, Political science, American history, political, classical and modern philosophy, western civilization, and ethics, at a New England College.
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Vukadinovich  
Published in the field of bioethics and health law. Graduate of Tulane Unviersity (JD, MPH) and Loyola Marymount University (BA Philosophy).
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >