writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (111 - 120)

Wyel Harris  
Y. L. Harris; international thrillers. HINDU KUSH set in Afghanistan during Soviet occupation. In print (Barnes and Noble), in libraries, and on the Net as an ebook. Spanish thriller due out in Spring 2001 Magazine writer before switching to fiction. Teach, judge; edit and evaluate manuscri...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Michael J Cain  
Author of "The Tangle Web: The Life and Death of Richard Cain-Chicago Cop and Mafia Hitman" (Skyhorse Publishing, 2007) I have published several articles on the subject of organized crime and the CIA-Mafia plots to assassinate Fidel Castro, and co-authored "Herren's - An Atlanta Landmark" pub dat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christina Ooi  
As a trained criminal lawyer with a passion for writing (as most lawyers do), the idea of working on legal fiction is definitely not rocket science. So, here I am, starting on my first book...and I'm already loving it. This is my cup of tea, no doubt about it, much more fun than writing legal articl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shaun Webb  
Shaun Webb leads a quiet life in Michigan. He enjoys reading, writing and sports. Shaun is currently working on his new novel, scheduled for a Spring 2013 release. You can visit him at www.shaun-webb.com to learn more. Follow Shaun on Twitter@ShaunWebbAuthor and read his blog at www.amotionforinno...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christina S S Ooi  
As a trained criminal lawyer with a passion for writing (as most lawyers do), the idea of working on legal fiction is definitely not rocket science. So, here I am, starting on my first book...and I'm already loving it. This is my cup of tea, no doubt about it, much more fun than writing legal articl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wendy Ghannam  
Born and raised in Southern Tier New York State. WEB of BETRAYAL is my first writing effort to seriously enlighten all of American what is truly going on inside the U.S. Civilian Service when someone becomes injured on his/her job. I also speak around the country about what I experienced in WEB ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Herman Hermit  
Born in Tasikmalaya West Java Indonesia, april 23, 1957. Written 6 published books already untill august 23 2009. Now, still doing reserarch in Bali for the new four books (incl novel). Open to joint on any reserch and share in tourism and development economics field of Bali-Indonesia.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Lieb  
Born and reared in Texarkana, Ark., before moving to Illinois and later to Florida, Patricia Shipp Lieb is a former award-winning newspaper reporter and currently a free-lance writer. She does some poetry and articles, but is mostly playing with novels and screenplays these days.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >