writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Law Writers

192 listings (11 - 20)

Wayne Spivak  
General Resume: 7/92 – Present: Freelance Writer, Various Magazines Provide articles to various magazines including The CPA Journal, On The Internet, WindowsNT, The Ensign, Boating Magazine, Economic Times of Long Island and the Navigator’s Newsletter, covering Hardware and Soft...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JJ Collins  
J.J.Collins is an Indie Author, Blogger and Political Commentator based in the United Kingdom Collins has always been passionate about American History and politics; he enjoyed a long and successful business career before a serious illness forced a change in life and career direction. This une...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >