writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (81 - 90)

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Susanna Holstein  
I am a storyteller. I tell stories in poems, in written stories, and in the oral tradition--both telling and singing. My very large family (12 siblings, 5 sons, 12 grandchildren, numerous other relations) provides the basis of some of my work. My home in West Virginia informs my Appalachian storie...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >