writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (71 - 80)

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Chin Ce  
A member of the new generation of African writers from Nigeria with several volumes of poetry and fiction publications. Chin Ce is an avid contributor to contemporary discourse and African literary criticism. He has worked as editor, columnist, essayist and reader for magazines and publishing ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Timothy Buchanan  
America is in big trouble. That's no secret. What's wrong and how to fix it--upon those we disagree. Our national elections have become little more than popularity contests, and we have paid a heavy price for our own reckless. Is there a solution? Yes, of course there is. But until citizens an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >