writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (61 - 70)

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Michael Ferris  
Michael Ferris, originally from St. Joseph, Michigan, started working in his father's music store at the age of 16 and started playing the classical guitar at the age of 17. Having had many wonderful teachers, not only with great talent but also great souls, he moved on to study at the internation...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicole Janeen Jones  
Nicole Janeen Jones is orignally from Richland Center, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse in December 1996 with a bachelor's degree in English and psychology. After working as a preschool teacher in a daycare center, she packed up all her belongs and followed I-90 to...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >