writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

288 listings (51 - 60)

T. M. Hawley  
T. M. Hawley is the author of the forthcoming FANTASIA ON AN OAK TABLE, to be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux in 2016. The book is an account of the natural and cultural history of oak forests, trees, and wood, riding on the narrative of the author designing and building an Arts and Craft...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities Iíve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine DŪa Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60ís New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called ĎA Blueprint for Survivalí. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >