writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (31 - 40)

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Brenda Marie Osbey  
Poet Laureate, Louisiana. Brenda Marie Osbey is the author of All Saints: New and Selected Poems (LSU Press, 1997), which received the 1998 American Book Award. She is the author also of Desperate Circumstance, Dangerous Woman (Story Line Press, 1991), In These Houses (Wesleyan University Press...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Satish Gupta  
Dr. Satish Gupta(b.1969 in Varanasi, India) got the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in English in 1993 from University of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi. Apart from his books Dr. Gupta has published articles, research papers in the area of literay theory, poetry, fiction, Indian English l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Arthur Plotnik  
A writer on varied topics, but mostly on writing, I have what they call a "distinguished" background in editing and publishing. Two of my books have been featured selections of the Book of the Month Club: The Elements of Editing (Macmillan/Longman), a standard reference through more than twenty prin...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Cristina M. R. Norcross  
Cristina M.R. Norcross resides in the U.S., dividing her time between Wisconsin and New England with her husband and her two sons. She graduated with a B.A. Honors Degree in English Literature from the University of Ottawa, Canada. Cristina lived in London, England for 5 years where she ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >