writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

290 listings (191 - 200)

Thomas Larson  
Thomas Larson, a contributing writer for the San Diego Reader since 1999, is the author of The Memoir and the Memoirist: Reading and Writing Personal Narrative, Swallow Press, 2007.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beth Dora Reisberg BARANY  
I'm currently working on paranormal time-travel romance set in Amsterdam and the future. Member of RWA, SFA-RWA, and FTHRW. I've been a freelance writer (see links).
writers / published 

6 works listed

Peter-Robert Koenig  
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON since 1985 I've been putting together the bits of the puzzle that make the Ordo Templi Orientis Phenomenon
writers / published 

23 works listed

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
A critical discourse analyst working as writer and editor for Turkish and English texts, and a facilitator reproducing shared knowledge and vision.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nick Renton AM  
Author of over 70 non-fiction books, including four ebooks. Actuary and company director - see also http://users.bigpond.net.au/renton/101.htm
writers / published 

31 works listed

Hila Berliner  
Wrote a book about history of architecture and city planning in the western world that can be found in the website: archhistory.blogspot.com
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rogi Riverstone  
Working in alternative media for thirty years: press, radio, television, e-zines, web site building. rriverstone's blogs
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dinah Livingstone  
I grew up in rural England and have lived in London in the same house since 1966. I have three children and two grandsons.
writers / published 

21 works listed

Victoria Tan  
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity and sharing my experiences through my writing
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >