writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (181 - 190)

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a marketing and communication consultant and author of “Innovation Stories from India Inc”. He helps organisations to tell their story better and is interested in large marcom and writing projects. For details, please visit www.vijaymenon.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benny Zadik  
I am a young man aspiring toward retirement. In the mean time, I divide my time between sleep and wakefulness–although I am always alert. I am not paranoid, nor am I unaware of your motives. My biography would not be complete without the word "rigmarole".
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brad Price  
My name is Brad Price; I am the owner of abiblecommentary.com, a site that offers a wide variety of Bible commentaries. There is also a regularly updated Christian blog . Get free sermons, a free daily devotional, and other quality Christian material at
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Abe Louise Young  
Abe Louise Young is an American poet and journalist living in Austin, TX. Her poems have been published in numerous journals and anthologies including New Letters, The Massachusetts Review, and Bloom. Visit www.abelouiseyoung.com to read more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Bates  
Cindy Bates is an experienced writer and educator. She has written for different online publications, where she shares her experience and knowledge. Her main focus is covering a variety of topics in education niche.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Joel Walsh  
Staff writer for trade titles published by Barnes & Noble and St. Martin's Press. Graduate of Harvard College (BA cum laude, Sociology--similar to Marketing, which a pure academic university does not offer).
writers / published 

2 works listed

Thomas Larson  
Thomas Larson, a contributing writer for the San Diego Reader since 1999, is the author of The Memoir and the Memoirist: Reading and Writing Personal Narrative, Swallow Press, 2007.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >