writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (171 - 180)

Alireza Salehi Nejad  
Alireza Salehi Nejad, also known as his pseudonym Arash Titan, is a Persian-Turkish researcher, entrepreneur, and poet. Arash is an alumnus of Asia Pacific University and Staffordshire University Business School, and graduated from Shahid Chamran University with a degree in Translation Studies. He i...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Samuel Proof  
Watch my video series 'The Path to Publication' as I attempt to Publish a novel at youtube.com Episode Zero http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByohrfUQWpI PtoP Vlog #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDizxmJDs0 I have been featured one the youtube home page, as well as twice in the categories...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Jeff Benner  
I have had a long interest in the Hebrew language of the Bible and in 1996 began researching the ancient pictographic alphabet used by the Hebrew people and other Semitic tribes. In 1999 I founded the "Ancient Hebrew Research Center" (http://www.ancient-hebrew.org) to research and teach Biblical und...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Raleigh Chiwuta  
I am a natural philosopher I would argue. The urge to write intrinsic and spurred on by trying and invasive emotions. Free spirited and open minded, I have been intrigued by the fundamental existential questions since as far as I can remember. My book is an answer to that, titled The Dichotic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neal Storrs  
I've been publishing and editing the literary quarterly, OASIS, since 1992. Strictly print, no online representation. I'm looking for stories, poems and essays of literary distinction. In the last few years they've been few and far between. Maybe I'm getting jaded. Plenty of submissions--few that gi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Coleen Degnan-Veness  
I have been writing English Language Teaching materials for over 20 years as a freelance writer. I enjoy writing grammar books, simplified readers including biographies and adaptations of novels and film scripts. I also write ELT tests for Ministries of Education. I have worked as an editor, co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >