writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (161 - 170)

Sean McGrady  
Mr. Sean McGrady, Irish, Born Belfast, Northern Ireland 1955. Married. Formerly teacher of history and lecturer in philosophy at The University of Teesside. Since 1990 freelance editor and writer contributing cultural reviews, criticisms, analytical, humorous pieces and poetry to national press, m...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Claire Wells  
Born in South African, Johannesburg. Now living in the UK. I have written poems since 1987. I now sell my poems framed as a unique gift (copy right). I write articles for a business magazine and Food & Win Guide UK. My book Pardon Your Manners is a book on office etiquette had been lau...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Goh Gary  
Hi, i am a writer and illustrator working to promote Chinese culture to kids around the world. A Chinese Language teacher by profession, i started writing out of a conviction to make Chinese culture interesting to children. Publications to date include "I'm OK with Idioms"(a book that teaches Chines...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elmaz Abinader  
Elmaz Abinader is an award winning Arab American writer, poet, and performer. Her memoir Children of the Roojme (Norton, Wisconsin) opened the field of Arab American Memoir. In the Country of my Dreams...a poety collection won the 2000 Josephine Miles Oakland PEN Award and her performance work, Coun...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Craig Chalquist  
I'm an ecopsychologist and depth psychologist looking to publish a new book that goes beyond ecopsychology in hearing the "voice" or "presence" of the places we inhabit. I have published papers in journals, a chapter for an anthology, and the book THE TEARS OF LLORONA: A POLYTROPIC ODYSSEY INTO TH...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

H F Jansen Estrup  
Born 1939 in rural Florida, I attended half a dozen colleges, traveled the world, fought wars, retired from United States military service and have lived 'off the grid' in the Southern Sierras with my wife, Carole, an artist, and a long succession of coyote-dogs for more than twenty five years. I am...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Saia  
David Saia edits moocat.net. His work has been published and produced in several venues, including The Daily Reveille, The Culture Report, New Delta Review, and STC Intercom. He is the author (with Charles More and Kyle J. Olsen) of Stanley Learns to Duck, an English-language reading book for use in...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >