writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

290 listings (151 - 160)

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

April Hamilton  
I live in Southern California with my husband, two children, and entirely too many pets. I'm primarily an author of comic fiction, but I've also written and published a how-to reference book on self-publishing, "The IndieAuthor Guide". When I'm not writing, kid-wrangling, working to expand the indi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Medley  
Mark currently works as a consultant in International education, and is primarily based in South- East Asia.He is also an Ezine Articles platinum author, and writes for a variety of web based publications. Mark has published, \\\"City of Dreams,\\\" \\\"Surviving the Economic Crisis,\\\" \\\"...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >