writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (141 - 150)

Marian Youngblood  
I am a baby boomer, having spent life mostly writing for other people and now wanting to write for myself : in process of seeking agent/publisher for fantasy- adventure: SHASTA: CRITICAL MASS - a novel. published work includes church history BOURTIE KIRK: 800 YEARS by Marian Youngblood C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Ed Swartley  
Ed Swartley is the author of "When Did I Become the Oldest Person in the Room (A practical guide for writers who write about life ..."). He consults on writing, editing and publishing projects worldwide, and currently also is Editor of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association's DirectLine m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Counsilman  
My tertiary education includes a BA from California State University, MA (First Class Honors) from Auckland Univeristy, NZ, and PhD from University of Queensland, Australia. After finishing my PhD, I taught for 5 years at the Natiional University of Singapore, and then moved to China for 6 mo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ambarish Singh Roy  
I am a Economics & English Literature Major from University of London. I then went on to complete my Software Development Engineering & Networking Engineering. I have an active interest in English Literature and attend Literary workshops. I attended a poetry workshop of the English poetess Vicki ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cheryl Wright  
Cheryl Wright is an award-winning Australian author and freelance journalist. In addition to an array of other projects, she writes two regular columns, and is the author of “Think Outside the Square: Writing Publishable (Short) Stories” and “I Wanna Win! – Tips for Becoming an Award Winning Writer”...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bridgete Isabela  
Bridgete Isabela is a Writer who lives in Mission, Kansas, and makes lattes several days a week in Prairie Village. She won honorable mention in a poetry contest and was published in several editions of the Emporia State University journal Quivira under one of her former names. She earned her degr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >